Weber Rescue UK Limited is fully equipped to provide all your after-sales, and support requirement, including:
- Comprehensive On-Station Care, Service and Test
- Maintenance Training Courses at comprehensive repair and refresher level
- Service attention from full refurbishment to reassuring health check
- Call-Out / Breakdown attention
The care and attention of hydraulic rescue equipment within your Operational Fleet is, undoubtedly, one of the prime and most responsible functions within your maintenance programmes
Weber Rescue UK, working in partnership with its users, can ensure your Workshop personnel are trained with the knowledge and confidence to respond to your operational equipment requirements.
Supplying sales, support and training to the following emergency services:
- UK Fire and Rescue services
- Airport and Aerodrome fire services
- M.O.D fire services
- Petrochemical and Industrial fire services
To find out more about our training material and for more information on the Weber Rescue Systems training event, Rescue Days please CLICK HERE.